PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! From the childhood (5 6 years) I periodically am ill or sick with a cystitis. Now...

Julia
11.08.2004, 10:42
Hello!
From the childhood (5 6 years) I periodically am ill or sick with a cystitis. Now to me 21 year, and, similar, that the given disease has passed in a chronic stage. Earlier I hurted or was ill;was sick approximately 3 4 times a year. To doctors my parents did not address. Treated national agents - a heating, plentiful drink, it is very rare medicines - Cystenalum or furadonin. As a rule, in 3 4 days all passed or took place.
Likely this disease was passed me by right of succession. My mum and the grandmother too all life are ill or sick with cystitises. In due time mum addressed to different doctors, laid in hospitals, from it or her took analyses (under its or her stories not so pleasant procedure). But after all it or this any doctor could not reveal the reason of an event and to put the exact diagnosis. Perhaps, iz-for it or this since the childhood me did not drive on doctors with the given question.
For last 3 years cystitises have become aggravated, began to be shown much more often. For last year with periodicity of times in a month. Signs: first unexpectedly there is a strong desire to descend or go in a toilet (usually I start to suffer or bear and plentifully to drink), then in the extremity or end of an emiction there is a sharp pain in the field of a clitoris, and recently and in a bottom of a stomach or belly (if there is a pain in a bottom of a stomach or belly at an emiction there are small clots). After a urodynia for some seconds it becomes easier, and then it is again bad. Now I am already flied or treated by antibiotics (the friend has advised) such, as tsifran or monural. But even after all of them peerly there are unpleasant sensations.
Sometimes happens, that if I in few or in a little;in not enough;in poorly morning a bittern of a liquid, there are the unpleasant sensations similar to a cystitis in the afternoon but if to start to drink plentifully at present, by the evening all passes or takes place. Now I can not without water, and without simple water (tea, morsy); from color soda water, coffee to me it is already bad.
Recently has addressed to the urologist. He has told or said, that such description of signs of a cystitis hears for the first time , has connected it with gynecology. The matter is that at me a candidiasis. I it or him fly or treat, then again I fall or be ill (iz-that I drink many antibiotics), then again I fly or treat, etc. Sometimes unpleasant sensations or even a cystitis appear after a while after the sexual certificate or act.
Has addressed in female consultation where me have directed to hand over analyses of urine and a blood. On some circumstances I can hand over them only in 2 weeks, hence results - only in a month. US of kidneys has shown attributes pielonifrita (at school diagnosed - chronic pielonifrit). The conclusion ehograficheskogo researches of a bladder - are revealed attributes of a chronic cystitis (nadostraja a stage).

Than, in your opinion, I am ill or sick? Whether this disease is curable? What agents it is possible to recover?

In advance I thank.

Lena
12.08.2004, 19:56
Greetings, JUlja! At me under the description the same problem.
Only I temporarily am in the USA. I feel disgustingly, but I can reserve tablets from Russia, only it is necessary to know what particularly. If you can pomoch-write, please. Mine e-mail: Lea555@mail. ru
In advance thanks
I hope on skaoryj the answer
Lena