PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt me, please, what attributes hr. pielonifrita?...

Tatyana
10.08.2004, 12:31
Hello! Prompt me, please, what attributes hr. pielonifrita? Me one month ago have put in hospital with temperature 40, 4, with the diagnosis acute pielonifrit. I two weeks have lain under a dropper and have passed or have taken place a course of nyxes, have spent on drink a course of antibiotics. But now the bottom of a loin (on the right) starts to disturb me. There is a small temperature 37, 5. What is it such?

Koblikov I.A.
11.08.2004, 16:44
That later month after attack of a pyelonephritis, at you remains a malaise, back pains, the temperature (and, probably, and in analyses of urine) means changes, what is it ALREADY CHRONIC PYELONEPHRITIS. At the given stage the skilled or experienced urologist should observe you, the clever therapist, Doctors should supervise your state of health, analyses, a ultrasonic picture, to repeat crops of urine on presence or absence of an infection, is qualitative ozdoravlivat. I can come out with the assumption that is available local narurushenie outflow of urine that supports or maintains an inflammation.