PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Still time zdrastvujte! I wrote to you already on March, 20th 2002 02 : 29 : 26. There it was gone on...

Sergey
09.08.2004, 04:17
Still time zdrastvujte! I wrote to you already on March, 20th 2002 02 : 29 : 26. There it was gone in occasion of right polovinki scrotums, which vydvinnuta on 0, 5 from left. You have told or said, if I juvenile (me 17) that it can be a torsion. I read, that at a torsion acute pains in a testicle (ekstrimalnaja a situation). But at me they are not present! And here that it is interesting to me - unless there can be a torsion at absence of pains?
By the way you to me have advised to descend or go to the urologist! The matter is that I one week ago passed or took place medkomisiju
And the urologist having felt, has told or said that all by way of. But I it or him of that that nedoverjaju (a military registration and enlistment office vsyotaki). And I not so would like to go to the urologist still time. They snachalo ask us, whether there are what pains, inconveniences if there is no that tazhe do not wish to look. And still except for perekruto there can be what string the suspicions connected with such accommodation at absence be ill or sick also other? Many thanks! It is More than such doctors, as at you on 03. ru:).

Kuharkin S.A.
09.08.2004, 12:42
Sergey, you have not correctly understood me - I at all had no in view of, that at you a torsion - is simple if there is nepravlinaja a bracing of a testicle (you describe quite characteristic picture) - that the torsion is very probable and consequently I send you to the urologist. With your opinion in occasion of urologists in a military registration and enlistment office in many respects it agree. I do not know where do you live if in Moscow is ready to accept you free of charge - call 778 63 39. Thanks for flatter words.

Sergey
09.08.2004, 19:20
Zdrastvujte. I wrote to you already 2. There it was gone in occasion of right polovinki scrotums, which vydvinnuta on 0, 5 from left. Nazhal I to you on reception cannot come, how much I live far from Moscow. Me such question interests, whether there are still any illnesses or diseases connected with nepravelnym by accommodation of testicles at absence of pains (except for a torsion). It can norm or rate?

Sergey
11.08.2004, 06:11
Zdrastvujte. I wrote to you already 2. There it was gone in occasion of right polovinki scrotums, which vydvinnuta on 0, 5 from left. Nazhal I to you on reception cannot come, how much I live far from Moscow. Me such question interests, whether there are still any illnesses or diseases connected with nepravelnym by accommodation of testicles at absence of pains (except for a torsion). It can norm or rate?