PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One month ago at me with urine in current of week has periodically started to leave pes...

Inna
09.08.2004, 13:00
One month ago at me with urine in current of week has periodically started to leave pesok-color brick (krasno-brown, is closer to red). And yesterday I did not sleep day iz-for terrible pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly with localization at the left. Pains were a various etiology, pulling, cutting nojushchie, but practically the frequent emiction on a droplet at once has begun, without rezi in the extremity or end (I exclude tsistit-never hurted). A nausea, cold sweat, a presyncopal status... In 12 hours the emiction was all less often and less often, pains have become dull, and is equal in day with urine there was a stone bolotno-brown color 0, 5 sm 0, 2... .vopros: What of stones have similar tsvet-lithates, Natrii phosphases or Sodium oxalatums? I ask you not potomu-that laziness to go to vrachu-is not present vozmozhnosti-at me doch-invalid-DTSP and I am adhered to the house, to doctors I do not go from the moment of it or her rozhdenija-7 years, though the nurse. pozhalusta, respond in detail, not inviting on kosultattsiju-I cannot leave and arrive the daughter. In advance I thank. With uvazheniem-Inna. Just in case my mail inna_kozlova@mail. ru

Koblikov I.A.
10.08.2004, 15:33
It is Sodium oxalatum.
Write here: urol@hospital. ru