PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 1) In anamnesis MKB and a hydronephrosis of a kidney (left). In July there was a case makrogemat...

Anton
05.08.2004, 05:31
1) In anamnesis MKB and a hydronephrosis of a kidney (left). In July there was a case of a gross hematuria. Inspection included US, KT (well not including palpations and peresdachi analyses). By results of - acknowledgement or confirmation of diagnoses. Recently again erythrocytes in urine (8 12). Also crystals of Sodium oxalatums. The doctor does not consider it necessary to spend the further inspection. In particular cystoscopy. The reason eritrotsiturii speaks is obvious and their occurrence from time to time is natural. Whether so it? Or it is necessary to make cystoscopy nevertheless? Whether there is enough US and KT for exception of an oncology of a bladder and kidneys?
2) in the past to year after ORVI at me in current of 3 6 more months from time to time appeared in urine ketony (a normal level of Saccharum of a blood, urea and a creatinine). It is possible more in detail about that how a ketonuria it is connected with kidneys and their function. Thanks.

Anton

Anton
07.08.2004, 17:08
Yes, has forgotten kazat age - 28 years.

Koblikov I.A.
08.08.2004, 02:38
I nedoponjal? Whether there was a corrective operation? sopustvujushchy a pyelonephritis? The case, seems to me, not idle time, call 8 916 5100940, we shall be defined or determined.

Anton
10.08.2004, 00:39
The doctor, operations were not, the chronic pyelonephritis is (proof remission). To call - very much would like but whether has sense to call in view of that that I am in Kiev? And, besides, you could not recommend the competent colleague in Kiev (if those is. A financial question - not a question). And still - whether it is enough of some US and KT for exception of a pathology of a bubble or in view of MKB, a pyelonephritis and gmdronefroza the periodic hematuria is natural? The doctor advises " dynamic observation " and all..