PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me right-hand nefroktoz. The kidney is lowered or omitted approximately on 6...

Alexander
07.08.2004, 22:15
Hello. At me right-hand nefroktoz. The kidney is lowered or omitted approximately on 6 see Last year with enthusiasm 3 times a week am engaged in sportklube, in particular employment or occupations on power or force and kardiotrenazherah approximately. How it can be reflected in my kidney and whether there are any restrictions and references? Refuse sports I can not, without it or this the life any more I do not represent. Also I wish to ask, whether the diet can vysokobelkovaja badly be reflected in kidneys (at me still a pyelonephritis since the childhood). Now I eat nearby 1, 5 gram of fiber on 1. The weight a day. My age of 27 years, children while is not present.

Nuriev I.R.
08.08.2004, 16:49
Good evening! The ptosis up to 6 kidneys is only initial stage, and usually special complaints do not show, while there are no complications in the form of a pyelonephritis, a urolithiasis, a hypertensia, etc., but you are right, it is better to warn. Therefore limit all the physical overloads connected with a raising of gravity, job in naklonku, jumps, in a prone position nevertheless all loads without restrictions. Techniques LFK directed on strengthening of muscles of a prelum abdominale, usually used in a prone position are developed. It is considered, the more strong muscles of a prelum abdominale, the less you will require an artificial bandage. In connection with an available pyelonephritis reception of vegetative diuretics and thermal procedures on lumbar area is desirable. The diet nevertheless can be kept, in particular to limit reception acute, preserved or tinned and kopchennyh dishes as the provoking factor for a pyelonephritis and it is desirable reception of flour, confectionery products for strengthening a fatty tissue around of a kidney. At offensive or approach of pregnancy the account at the gynecologist and the urologist is obligatory. By the way in 2 ohm and 3 m a trimester of pregnancy the kidney can be fixed or recorded, so in the postnatal or puerperal period nevertheless use a bandage. I wish good luck.

Koblikov I.A.
09.08.2004, 12:07
In that kind, that you have described, employment or occupations are quite possible or probable. In fiber go to far, talk to the trainer in addition.