PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 19 years. Whether it is necessary " to sound alarm " if it would not be desirable in a toilet on malen in the morning...

Jury
08.08.2004, 05:23
To me of 19 years. Whether it is necessary " to sound alarm " if it would not be desirable in a toilet on small in the morning, and in consequence or investigation and there is no morning erection? At Night if I wake up happens I "shall come across" simple erection, and here is not present in the morning, except for those cases when on the present it would be desirable in a toilet (but it is single instances). In the afternoon too usually there is no especial need, but an emiction normal, an erection in a life too normal. What will advise?

Kuharkin S.A.
09.08.2004, 07:12
- To an occasion of what not hochetsja in a toilet it is necessary to beat if not alarm then to show bespokoistvo - make at least TRUZI and urofloumetriju. In occasion of an erection - yours opassenija to me kazhutsja superfluous. The matter is that the morning erection does not depend on filling a bladder. In general this erection is considered or examined;surveyed as last night. Night erections at men happen in the certain phases of a dream (from 4 up to 8 times for a night and making 30 % of all veremeni a dream), and you can wake up simply not in that phase. Whereas at night. Casually having woken up during you find out it or her. Nevertheless, if I have not convinced you, I recommend to pass or take place is unique the authentic test - moniteoring night spontaneous (nezavismyh from mentality) - erections is will give settling or exhausting;exhaustive information on yours erektilnyjh sposobnotsjah and opportunities.