PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, to me of 27 years and such here a problem: gde-that 2 months ago byd not...

Andrey
05.08.2004, 15:42
Good afternoon, to me of 27 years and such here a problem: gde-that 2 months ago byd unknown inflammatory process (temperature ok 38, the general or common delicacy and individual allocation from a member on a drop of a dense liquid similar to a semen but colorless. Nothing hurted or was ill;was sick). After like all it became normal, but the temperature keeps at a level 37.3 and the increased lymphonodus on a neck. Vydeleny is not present, but otversvie urethras visually increased and wet inside (it is similar to slime). Sometimes there is an itch and a burning sensation on the extremity or end of a member. Analyses of a blood and urine - by way of, a level of lymphocytes on the top border. There was a suspicion on a prostatitis but the urologist in an out-patient department on the basis of rectal inspection by a finger has declared, that that's all right and has refused to survey further. What will tell or say? To go to the venereologist?

Koblikov I.A.
08.08.2004, 18:53
The answer such. Described more than similar on pereneschennoe an exacerbation of a prostatitis, but the skilled or experienced urologist in an out-patient department on the basis of rectal inspection by a finger should not declare, that "that's all right" and is obliged to survey further to send a secret prostatfy in laboratory. Personally I do or make it within 2 minutes. Except for that the smear from a urethra undertakes both on flora and on IPPP.