PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Two years ago (in the extremity or end zimy-the beginning of summer) the loin was ill. On a lumbago and...

Stanislav
06.08.2004, 22:43
Two years ago (in the extremity or end zimy-the beginning of summer) the loin was ill. On a lumbago or something in this sort not similar. The pain amplified (in district of a sacrum? - top level bedrovoj bones? Only from a loin - I do not know as this place) after sitting on a workplace is called correctly. Thought, that the armchair is guilty. Has changed pieces 4. Has found one bolee-less suitable. On itself signs appeared more slowly. It proceeded month 1, 5 - 2. Then during long holiday - 2 months all has calmed down. And now has again begun. For a night passes or takes place. But in the afternoon all - new. Kak-that on accident already poorly similar. Whether prompt what is it can be, to itself to address and on what to pay attention? To me of 28 years. Nothing hurted or was ill;was sick.

Koblikov I.A.
08.08.2004, 07:17
Consult to the surgeon and the neuropathologist, hand over usual analyses, pass or take place uzi internal organs, kidneys, a bladder.