PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! It is or are not protected with the husband already a little le...

Elena
06.08.2004, 13:09
Hello, the dear doctor!
Some years, to us for 26 years are not protected with the husband, I can not become pregnant. Five years ago treated a clamidiosis successfully, any more did not find any muck. Seachas at me anything is not present, and the husband have found out stafilokkok (or how there he is correctly written), have made the analysis on sensitivity to antibiotics, and here to him have registered gentomitsin which is harmful to me (otitis), whether tell or say, please, this muck of such serious treatment demands? And at my husband the stone in a kidney, and in the mornings at it or him hurts a loin. Thanks

Koblikov I.A.
07.08.2004, 00:15
"Gentamycin" to apply does not follow. You have not specified, for what reason he has been appointed or nominated to the husband: the diagnosis?

Elena
07.08.2004, 19:57
Dear Koblikov I., thanks big the answer, to the husband have appointed or nominated gentamycin among other antibiotics, t. To. Have found out a staphilococcus, other all at it or him is normal