PDA

Просмотр полной версии : THE DIAGNOSIS THE CLAMIDIOSIS? 17.07.2001 has been diagnosed an acute cystitis. ...

Marina
07.08.2004, 04:18
THE DIAGNOSIS THE CLAMIDIOSIS?
17.07.2001 has been diagnosed an acute cystitis.
After of some exacerbations (about once a month), it has been directed to the gynecologist where has been diagnosed - ureaplasmas (29.11. 2001.). Treated: 1. Rulid - 1. h 3 times in day of 10 days (to both is to me and the husband). 2. Miramistin + suppositories "Terzhinan" 7 10 dn.
03.01..2002 again an exacerbation. Results of the analysis: an antiserum capacity to chlamydias in RNGA 1 : 40
The diagnosis - chlamydias. Treatment: a repeated course rulida: on 1 t. h 2 times a day 15 dn.
State of health: at relapse - an itch and a burning sensation in the field of a vagina and a bladder, acute and frequent desires to an emiction with a blood; daily: an easy or a light;a mild burning sensation both during the moment of an emiction, and after; if to descend or go in a toilet at not a full bladder that burning sensation and desire to urinate amplifies, suddenly arising acute desires to an emiction at not a full bladder.
During all period of illness or disease I drink diuretic grasses.
Tell or Say, please, last diagnosis is how much correctly put?
Thanks, Masha.

Koblikov I.A.
07.08.2004, 14:41
Whether has been made soskob of a urethra or only antibodies are taken?