PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One more question. To me of 25 years. At masturbirovaniii I have noticed, that at me vyb...

Stanislav
04.08.2004, 05:21
One more question. To me of 25 years. At masturbirovaniii I have noticed, that at me emission of a semen occurs or happens not as earlier - in the first 2 3 jerks there is a semen (probably testicles), and in the subsequent 3 4 jerks - absolutely transparent liquid (probably a secret from a prostate), earlier all left kak-that synchronously... Or it is possible or probable, that from for the increased prostate, a secret in her more and leaves it or him accordingly more... Please develop or dispell my doubts.

Thanks.

Koblikov I.A.
05.08.2004, 12:22
Let's specify, whether the rhythm of a sexual life recently has changed and than you hurted or were ill;were sick. Write.

Stanislav
05.08.2004, 20:50
Rhythm of a sexual life the same (about 1 time in 1 2 days), t. e. Almost every day. Hurted or was ill;was sick only a chronic prostatitis, completely to recover it was not possible, but what negative displays of this disease, except for vydeleny during defikatsii I do not feel.

> Answers:
> Koblikov I.A. on August, 30th 2001 16 : 01 : 08
> Let's specify, whether the rhythm of a sexual life> recently has changed and than you hurted or were ill;were sick. Write
>
> Stanislav on August, 30th 2001 10 : 38 : 12
> One more question. To me of 25 years. At> masturbirovaniii I have noticed, that at me emission> semens occurs or happens not as earlier - in the first 2> 3 jerks leave a semen (probably testicles), and the subsequent 3 4 jerks - absolutely transparent> a liquid (probably a secret from a prostate), earlier all> left kak-that synchronously... Or it is possible or probable, that> from for the increased prostate, a secret> in her more and leaves it or him accordingly> more... Please develop or dispell my doubts.> thanks.

Koblikov I.A.
07.08.2004, 07:38
If the problem of a prostatitis is not solved considerably, it " yours oshibochka ". Reduction of ejaculatory muscles has decreased.