PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor, You have told or said that at a chordee (illness or disease...

The wife
04.08.2004, 18:50
Zdrastvujte the doctor,
You have told or said that at a chordee (illness or disease Pejroni) operation is necessary. You could not name the price, such operation will cost how much, and how long it is necessary to spend in a hospital if it is required. We now live outside Russia, and it would be desirable to know, on what raschityvat. And more, whether you did or made similar operations, and what result? Thanks for the answer.

Kuharkin S.A.
05.08.2004, 02:12
In a hospital - day. ez a sexual life - 2 months after operation. The price depends (multiply) on the insurance and a way of payment: cash - non-cash (in case of otsutvija insurances). Understand me pravlino, but peaceful patients, but also fiscal organs can look through conference not tolko. Orientirovchno in most cases all treatment keeps within the sum 1200 $. About experience of operations - one of the greatest in Russia. It is not too complex or difficult operation, but many experts do or make it or her not. Result always positive. For all time there was one case of relapse - thus do not remove or take out suspicions on a suture material (suddenly was nekachetsvennyj), I can assume, that was not sobljudena and the reference on continence from a sexual life (the patient was the narcomaniac). The Suture material now I use the advanced.