PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To the child of 8 years, at it or him very rare or infrequent illness or disease mezhmoshchenochnaja g...

Sowing
02.08.2004, 09:29
Hello.
To the child of 8 years, at it or him very rare or infrequent illness or disease mezhmoshchenochnaja gipospodija and bilaterial kriptarhizm. To Him on bilaterial kriptarhizm have made 2 operations. But no improvements are present. Therefore we have decided to address to you for the help. Help or assist me to find vracha-the urologist of Shevchenko Igor Vladimirovich (Borisovich) from the city of Sankt-of Petersburg. Whether he does or makes such operations? Me interests since what years it is necessary to do or make operation on mezhmoshchenochnuju gipospodiju, would like to learn or find out the sum with a hospital together. If analyses we are necessary can to send to you on the Internet ju I Leave to you the electron address. Email: sevda2@yandex. ru
Azerbaijan, Baku
Sowing

Koblikov I.A.
04.08.2004, 01:53
You should look medresursy for Peter as In Moscow these operations are constantly carried out in several children's clinics.