PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Today there was at the doctor a diagnosis - about. A cystitis. Very painfully to go...

Janie
22.07.2004, 06:20
Hello! Today there was at the doctor a diagnosis - about. A cystitis. Very painfully to go to a toilet, and constantly it would be desirable! The Doctor except for nitroksilina and noshpy has registered nothing. I drink already all the day, while any result... Really it is impossible to make more than anything? Can descend or go in paid clinic? Or to genikologu? Analyses to me veleno to hand over only in a week, and I a week with it or this am excruciated in target in general bent: (very much I hope for your help!
P. S. I feeding mum - to the child of 10 months will be... The reason of can in it or this what the doctor any more has not appointed or nominated anything?

The doctor
23.07.2004, 02:18
Nitroxolinum - it is far not the best antibiotic for treatment of urinary infections. Now for the uncomplicated cystitis continuing no more of 48 hours, day time therapy Cipro (250 500 mg) or Bactrim DS (Biseptolum, 160 mg TMP/800 mg SMZ) is recommended 3. Cipro - 3 times a day. Bactrim DS - 2 times a day. No-shpa to treatment of a cystitis has no attitude or relation.

The doctor
24.07.2004, 00:18
Forgive or Excuse, has passed or missed that fact, that you feed the child. Cipro and Bactrim thus are counter-indicative. In this case, more safe preparation - amoxicillin (250 - 500mg 3 times a day. 3 day time therapy.

Janie
24.07.2004, 21:13
Thanks for the answer! Only I have not so understood, what the uncomplicated cystitis means? And if he lasts already more than 48 mi hours? Then this 3 h day time therapy is not spent? Voobshchem, you advise me to address to other doctor or most to borrow or occupy in treatment??? Once again many thanks!

Janie
25.07.2004, 11:36
And more a question if it is possible. These preparations are on sale in a drugstore and in what kind? These are tablets or nyxes? Simply if it is tablets I already would not go anywhere, and that could not be left the child....: (

The doctor
27.07.2004, 02:35
Amoxicillin - tablets. But to other doctor it is necessary to descend or go necessarily. The cystitis of 48 hours continuing more longly can demand longer treatment. Though signs at correctly appointed or nominated antibiotic usually disappear for 2 3 day. If necessary define or determine sensitivity to an antibiotic. All this is done or made under the control of the doctor. A selftreatment - not so safe piece. Not treated or not finished the cure cystitis can become complicated a renal infection. Nitroxolinum, by the way, usually also do not recommend at a lactemia so, really, find other doctor. And the more likely, the better.

Evgenie
27.07.2004, 17:13
Thanks!

Koblikov I.A.
29.07.2004, 09:14
Let's sum up. Except for "Amoksitsillina" there is still a preparation " Flemoksin Soljutab ". Purpose or appointment of a concrete antibiotic is made by the concrete doctor who has examined the patient estimated or appreciated gravity of its or her status and many other things the moments.

The doctor
31.07.2004, 01:09
I am sorry, I have not absolutely understood your addition, in fact operating or working substance of a preparation " Flemoksin Soljutab " - the same amoksitsillin. In this case it would be possible to name three more tens preparations. Or you warn the patient against the use "bryntsalovskogo" amoksitsillina? Thanks.

The doctor
31.07.2004, 13:17
The information on Nitroxolinum (it, certainly not for you, dear Ilya Aleksandrovich, and for the patient: http: // www. iacmac. ru/ab/077 78. shtml
"... Nitroxolinum is used as a preparation II of some at infections MVP, however controllable clinical researches of its or his efficiency was not spent. In the majority of the countries of the world it is not used... "
"... In connection with absence of a trustworthy information about safety of a preparation for children who are being on thoracal feeding, it is impossible to apply to feeding women... "

The anonym
02.08.2004, 04:40
www. iacmac. ru/ab/077 78. shtml

The doctor
02.08.2004, 11:13
Last attempt. If again it will not turn out to attach a link it there was a link to PRACTICAL GUIDANCE ON the ANTI-INFECTIOUS CHEMOTHERAPY Under edition H.p. Strachunskogo, J.B.Belousova, S.N.Kozlova, whence and the quoted data on Nitroxolinum.
http: // www. iacmac. ru/ab/077 78. shtml

Koblikov I.A.
03.08.2004, 00:36
All is correct. The preparation should be obviously excellent or different quality (not Bryntsalovskogo, it is clear) Flemoksin - a water-soluble preparation, therefore collateral influence on a stomach and an intestine minimally.

M
03.08.2004, 05:24
Hello, the doctor! In April of US has shown, that in a left kidney a stone, but September of US of it or this has not shown. Whether there can be a stone for 5 months, thus giving a strong pain in a kidney in current of 7 days and a constant emiction?? The diagnosis: a renal colic? (-the extreme measure so was diagnosed by the doctor at an extract from hospital)