PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor. Probably to the wrong address. Prompt then where. Tell or say...

Alexander 23 years
01.08.2004, 11:13
Good afternoon, the doctor. Probably to the wrong address. Prompt then where. Tell or say how to act or arrive with the girl the virgin at the first sex? How much or As far as I know, she tests thus far not the most pleasant sensations. If so, whether that costs or stands will be limited to one ejaculation of the man. In fact second time can be much more more long already, than the first, and the girl thus will test unpleasant sensations. Whether it is necessary to arrange long sex igrishcha for the first time for it or her?

2. The second question. Whether unequivocally it is possible to define or determine that the girl the virgin. e. Presence of a blood will be unequivocal?

3. The third. If my hypothesis, about that that the first honey agarics for the woman is morbid, whether then it, that contacts will be morbid not only the first, but also the first. e. Sex few times in a week during a month, for example? Advise what regimen of sex to conduct better during first time to not deliver to the girl of superfluous sufferings?

Thanks.

Koblikov I.A.
02.08.2004, 08:39
I you shall ruthlessly readdress YOU in conference the Sexologist and Female psychology. There constant trainings on this subject.