PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist, please. At my guy (29 years) any at all...

irina
01.08.2004, 20:03
The doctor, help or assist, please. At my guy (29 years) any absolutely not clear problems with health - - he every year (10 years) are treated at one " well very good doctor " domiciliary, he takes from it or him decent enough sums, thus treats its or his all possible or probable and impossible methods. But this winter simply nightmare - - he is treated already third time!!! The doctor has told or said to him yesterday, that a flu (it right after two shock courses including antibiotics!), transferred or carried one of these days has given him again complication on a prostate, from here again inflammatory + a prostatitis. He at all does not drink, warmly puts on, anywhere does not go almost. And at me all with health by way of, and we slept or burn and without preservation. Tell or say, that this or thus such, because both at me and at it or him nerves already on a limit.

Koblikov I.A.
02.08.2004, 07:45
Your question seems to me incorrect: our conference discusses not emotions, and concrete cases. What analyses of your partner lately? What was appointed or nominated? Doses? Terms?
If he the adult person it is free itself to solve: to continue or stop treatment.
Yes, of it or him can "make a fool", but it already on conscience " well very good doctor ".