PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Your advice or council is necessary. Couple of days legs or foots (with me t successively swelled...

Lovanda
31.07.2004, 10:29
The dear doctor! Your advice or council is necessary. Couple of days legs or foots (with me such never was, a foot and calf), successively swelled in the evening while went from job. At home and at job there was all OK. Then 2 days were a urodynia (in the extremity or end), often and gradually went to a toilet. Has solved, what is it a cystitis. Only was going to to the doctor, and time and an opportunity in obrez as all has passed or has taken place. Pains any are not present, to a toilet I go normally, only yesterday when drank wine, ran each 15 minutes (?). Besides all this on a background monthly (in sense it would not be desirable to worry once again if any pains and were are connected with PMS and a menses). What is it could be, whether it is necessary to run run in an out-patient department? How it influences reception of hormonal tablets (whether there can be it kidneys)?! Many thanks.

Koblikov I.A.
02.08.2004, 03:57
- Visible urinary salts departed. Check up not postponing the analysis wet.