PDA

Просмотр полной версии : objubmpush At FPZP, JUFP With UFBM JUBUFP NPJUJFSHUS. fstseufsh J OE TELBS VPMSH...

ubyb, 30 MEF
29.07.2004, 17:01
objubmpush At FPZP, JUFP With UFBM JUBUFP NPJUJFSHUS. fstseufsh J OE TELBS VPMSH CH PVMBUFJ NPJUECHPZP RHSHCHTS. npjuejurhulboje RTPJUIPDJF OPTNBMSHOP, VE VPMEK, CHSHCHDEMEOJK OEF. npjub UCHEFMBS J RTPTBJUOBS.
With UFBM RTJOJNBFSH MECHPNJGEFJO, RPJUEJUOSHCHK UVPT, FBLTSE ZPTSJUJE CHBOOSHCH. pjueosh nedmeoop, OP UFBMP RTPIPDJFSH. op PLPOJUBFEMSHOP OE RTPIPDJF. rtbchdb MEJUEOJE RTELTBFJM. lbl RPIPMPDBEF HUJMJCHBEFUS. chpf J UEKJUBU NPJUHUSH JUEN PVSHCHJUOP J UBNPE OERTJSFOPE - FSTSEUFSH CH NPJUECHPN RHSHCHTE, LBL VHDFP ON UMEZLB CHDHF. jufp FP NPTSEF VSHCHFSH? j LBL NOE MEJUJFSHUS? L CHTBJUH PVTBEBFSHUS OE IPJUH, OHTSOP TBVPFBFSH. lufbfj, FSTSEUFJ OE RPDOJNBA. rpmpchbs TSJOSH OPTNBMSHOBS. ztjrrpn OE VPMEM.

Koblikov I.A.
30.07.2004, 19:48
The smart coding. After decoding it is had: all Has begun that I began to be wetted often. Gravity and not a sharp pain in the field of a bladder. The emiction occurs or happens normally, without pains, vydeleny is not present. Urine light and transparent. I began to accept Levomycetinum, the renal collecting, and also hot baths. Very slowly, but all began to pass or take place. But finally does not pass or take place. The truth treatment has stopped. As all will become cold amplifies. Here also I am now wetted more often than usually and the most unpleasant - gravity in a bladder, as though he slightly vzdut. What is it can be? And how to me to be treated? To the doctor to address I do not want, it is necessary to work. By the way, gravity I do not lift. A sexual life normal. A flu did not hurt or be ill;be sick.
Now the answer: being engaged you risk a narcissism to wait of complications of inflammatory process.
Such complaints can be and at a tumour in a bladder both at ZPPP, and at a prostatitis.