PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me here what problem: Analyses have shown nanalichie Stuff...

Alexander
29.07.2004, 00:24
Hello. At me here what problem:
Analyses have shown nanalichie the Clamidiosis, the Mycoplasma. The analysis prostady has shown on presence of an inflammation.
The doctor. Has appointed or nominated Rovamycinum, Revit and a medicine under the prescription (I do not remember the name) in a drugstore for Instsiljatsii (whether pravelno has written this word it is assured or confident)
After course of treatment.... In a month ANALYSES have shown TOO MOST...... What to do or make? The doctor to change? I already so much money have given... Were treated together with the wife. If tell or say what to change the doctor., - I shall kill it or him. (Joke)
Thanks.
Give pzhlsta: Competent and full course of treatment, which you premenjaete in this case.

Koblikov I.A.
29.07.2004, 12:23
Please. On internal reception (it is better together with the wife) all we shall tell and we shall paint. We treat many years and till now are alive: means it turns out.

Alexander
30.07.2004, 12:13
Hello. Mister Koblikov I. of thanks for the answer which you have given you on March, 18th in 20 : 50 : 26.
But business is what come thus on internal reception I to sozheleniju I can not, for the reason that I together with the wife and the son live in other country. To you would be very grateful, if you have found a few or a little;little bit time and would consult us, it is possible to the address of andrey5667@mailru. com
Zaranie thanks.