PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a polycystosis of a right kidney. My gynecologist speaks what to have children with that...

Victoria
29.07.2004, 16:55
At me a polycystosis of a right kidney. My gynecologist speaks what to have children with such disease riskovano. But I have already given birth to the girl. Now such question costs or stands: whether it is possible to have the second child, and whether it is passed by right of succession? How to treat this disease?

Koblikov I.A.
30.07.2004, 08:10
Question so complex or difficult, that within the limits of conference it is impossible to respond unequivocally simply.
The mass of parameters is considered, including on what type (dominant or prepotent - recessive) your children will inherit this disease.
The status of an organism of future mother for today and danger of possible or probable pregnancy as the provoker of various complications, it is simple for your life is considered. And more it is a lot of moments. It is the most expedient to pass or take place detailed inspection in conditions of a hospital.