PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The matter is that like as I have cured a prostatitis (before there were chlamydias) posl...

Evgenie
28.07.2004, 00:15
The matter is that like as I have cured a prostatitis (before there were chlamydias) last stages of treatment passed or took place at g-on Koblikova I.A.On has told or said - (in occasion of chlamydias and a prostatitis) that all OK, analyses, juice - all in norm or rate. And I any do not feel a dyscomfort. And here a sexual life especially frequent and intensive you will not name: sex to pair or steam (sometimes 3) day in a week on 1 3 sexual contacts for an occurring, and 1 3 times in the remained days - a masturbation. What tell or say? Will advise?
Continuation below: Evgenie.
Continuation (previous): on July, 22nd 2001 20 : 16 : 19 Good afternoon. Respond please to a question: the semen at an ejaculation as I understand, should as though "vystrellivat". How much or As far as myself I remember poslednik some years she simply follows, it is as though intensive there was a sexual life, friktsii, oral sex or a masturbation. For all this time "vystrellivanie" was very rare - literally some times. It is normal? So should be? Or at me something nevporjadke. To me 24, 5 years. <<To return to conference - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Answers: Rabaev a on July, 23rd 2001 22 : 06 : 16 At the intense and frequent sexual life is normally. Otherwise speaks about disturbance of function of a prostate.

Rabaev G.G.
28.07.2004, 19:26
At the intense and frequent sexual life is normally. In
Opposite case speaks about disturbance of function prostatic
Glands.