PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a problem. More precisely, not at me, and at the person, with which I...

Nika
26.07.2004, 20:49
Hello! At me a problem. More precisely, not at me, and at the person with whom I am going to to spend all remained life. It is pessimistic sounds, is not that so? One year ago at it or him kidneys have given up... Since then he every week is compelled or forced to go in the regional center (he lives in settlement) for procommand of a certain procedure about which refuses to speak me. Heard, in such cases urea delete, or as it it was necessary to be expressed, from a blood... 5 hours! Speaks, that in the beginning happens painfully... I cannot so more to live. Please, respond, what forecasts? HOW MUCH IT WILL PROCEED STILL? How much years (and to him only 24) he still will live on light? I am afraid of it or him to lose... Two times a week to clear a blood - already it only a continuous nightmare. Whether there can be at us children? It is necessary for him to adhere to what diet? WHETHER IT is curable? I Swear, I am ready on all, what way should not use! It is terrible to think, that he so, we, for all life are doomed...

Koblikov I.A.
27.07.2004, 18:22
Your friend is obviously already included or obviously switched already on in the program on transplantation of a donor kidney. He precisely should not hide it. On a dialysis it is possible to be years, thus to save working capacity. But also to die it is possible at any moment at technical malfunctions of procedure or for any other reason which has been not connected with a dialysis. By way of a fecundity a question disputable, obviously analysis of a semen - spermogramma - will help or assist eeto to specify.