PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Tell or say on how much terribly such conclusion of US of a prostate: str...

Denis
20.07.2004, 09:20
Hello. Tell or say on how much terribly such conclusion of US of a prostate: the structure or frame ehoneodnorodnaja, diffuznoneodnorodna, a zone differentiation is smoothed or maleficiated, with the centers of a fibrosis in all departments of 3 mm. In the right share lots-sja sites of a fibrosis - 89 mm and in the left share - 127 mm. Volume of 15 sm3. I know that at me a chronic prostatitis, but whether it is necessary and whether probably to cure a focal fibrosis of a prostate and how? I Beg to respond, thanks

Koblikov I.A.
22.07.2004, 16:29
I shall tell or say once again: the description is made not by the expert, indirect attributes transferred or carried before a prostatitis. The gauge through an anus have checked up?

Denis
26.07.2004, 15:12
Is not present TRUZI did not do or make. At me the transparent liquid, with a sweetish smell is constantly allocated. Half a year was cured back with a ureaplasmosis, but allocation do not pass or take place.