PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors! Your advice or council is necessary! At my sister stones in kidneys. Doctors gov...

Bahodir
23.07.2004, 11:41
Dear doctors! Your advice or council is necessary! At my sister stones in kidneys. Doctors speak, that the surgical intervention is necessary. As they said to other treatment any more is not a subject. But she suffers a diabetes mellitis yes a blood at it or her with negative rezus-the factor. In this case operation is not safe! How to be? The Request to answer somewhat quicker.

Koblikov I.A.
24.07.2004, 13:39
Dear Bahodir!
Ochevidnov in case of with your sister the prompt operation can recover her health.
If you will send us pictures and an extract from hospital, we shall respond you more precisely.
urol@hospital. ru

Bahodir
26.07.2004, 01:44
Ilya Aleksandrovich! Two reports (the truth from different mail boxes) I have directed to you documents which I have. I hope, they will help or assist you to give the qualified advice or council on our case history.

Koblikov I.A.
26.07.2004, 10:41
Ochen poor quality of spears or repetitions. To scan better on a lumen, contrast of a picture to not raise or increase.
Repeat! Plus last hospital data.