PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello at me a question I have handed over a blood on the analysis but so it has turned out. That with...

Anton
25.07.2004, 01:42
Hello at me a question I have handed over a blood on the analysis but so it has turned out. That with results I could not come to the doctor. I am am excruciated with temperature the fluctuations within day. You not could not look or see results and to tell or say if any deviations or rejections.

Age 22

Kind of research LG;
Result 2, 2;
Normal value or meaning;importance 0.63 7.89 E/l.

Kind of research PROLACTINUM;
Result 59, 9;
Normal value or meaning;importance 30 414 E/l.

Kind of research TESTOSERON;
Result 2, 9;
Normal value or meaning;importance 3 12 NG/ML.

Kind of research TTG;
Result 1, 0;
Normal value or meaning;importance 0.25 4.0 E/l.

Kind of research FSG;
Result 0, 5;
Normal value or meaning;importance 1.4 10.9 E/l.

My doctor
25.07.2004, 12:27
Anton, a level of hormones seldom influences rise in temperature. For example, at a thyrotoxicosis there can be a subfebrile temperature. At you business not in hormones. It is necessary obrtits to the doctor for an establishment of the diagnosis. The center " My doctor

Kuharkin S.A.
26.07.2004, 05:25
Low FSG and Testosteron-Depotum - it is probable at you gipogonadotropnyj a hypogonadism, but it is not connected with temperature, it can cause sterility or barrenness. The reasons causing constant temperature - set, on the first place I potavil not tireotoksioz, and pathology LOR-of organs and lungs. It is necessary to be surveyed at sootvetsvujushchih experts.