PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prostatitis

Oleg of Century
25.07.2004, 15:14
Hello.
My name is Oleg. Age - 38 years. For the first time has addressed to the urologist 9 months ago. Disturb constant desires to an emiction: 14-15 times day (2-3 times for a night). According to US and results of analyses has been diagnosed - a chronic prostatitis.
By results of crop antibiotics have been appointed or nominated. Accepted polin, tsifran, Rifampicinum, nizoral, Metronidazolum kamiren. It has been once appointed or nominated fiziolechenie. The doctor to appoint or nominate massages of a prostate did not become or begin, has told or said, what is it "Stone Age".
For all this time - improvements are not present. Morbid sensations at an emiction I do not test, only constants, almost each hour desires in a toilet. After that during 3-5 occurs or happens podkapyvanie urine. Even the insignificant frigorism, and also all acute and acidic promotes augmentation of frequency of desires. It is enough to drink for example a glass of tomato juice.
Last analyses:
Urine: fiber - is not present, leucocytes - 1-2, erythrocytes-is not present.
Secret: culture - St. epiderutioeis, letsit. Grains - in a plenty, leucocytes in a plenty, macrophages - 0-1-3
Microflora of a urethra-GN-not it is found, leucocytes - units in sight, epitel. Cells--8-10 in sight, places the clump, flora is absent. US of a prostate - it is not increased, the correct form, the structure or frame is saved, homogeneous, the sizes forward-back 2.3, in the right share 2 kaltsinata 0.5 and 0.9. The Bladder - the correct form, an internal contour equal, a wall not utolshchena, a lumen homogeneous, V 120 sm3, ost. Urine - 16 sm3.
Whether it can be observed at a prostatitis the given picture and why there is no improvement?
(Two years ago there were one for another two operations in occasion of the left and right inguinal hernia - it can matters.?).
I live in small small town and, unfortunately, there is no opportunity to address to the qualified urologist. I shall be very grateful for consultation.

26.07.2004, 00:46
1) The Diagnosis to you have put correctly.
2) Analyses of a secret of a prostate speak that function of a prostate is saved (probably, owing to treatment), but there is an inflammatory process.
3) The US speaks for a calculous prostatitis, which the most complex or difficult for treatment.
4) Diagnostics of an infection at you is insufficient, unfortunately, in modern urology simply crop will not manage, are necessary PTSR analyses on IPPP the list here (http: // aidmed.com/infectia.htm), but in your small town PTSR the laboratory can be absent.
5) Presence of concrements in a prostate, is contraindication to massage of a prostate. In other cases he continues to be applied successfully.
6) Operative treatment in inguinal area, can worsen current of a prostatitis.
7) Additional data on treatment of a prostatitis here. (http: // aidmed.com/prostatitis.htm)