PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor if that is possible ask to help or assist for my husband 64 in 2003 at...

Viburnum
20.07.2004, 02:13
The dear doctor if that is possible ask to help or assist for my husband 64 in 2003 at it or him there was an extensive infarct and in it or this to year he has received an insult and Diabetum 2 go type now at it or him problems of an eye, partial loss of memory but especially disturbs me a sex problem on the one hand he cannot be with me tk at it or him that he is impossible and on the other hand that is called since morning and see you in the evening only about it or this and speaks up to that to me to have as it is possible to be more longly in the street that only he to me did not stick I talked on this subject with the urologist we have checked up the husband at it or him has come to light an initial stage of an adenoma of a medicine except for takvioly to him to drink is impossible hurts heart and prostomol-uno to him at all does not help or assist if is possible help or assist

Kuharkin S.A.
22.07.2004, 15:27
Discuss with neurologists an opportunity of application of agents for an induction erections (Prostaglandinum) is on the one hand, and with another can be it is meaningful consider or examine;survey such hypersexuality - as consequence or investigation of a lesion of a brain - too a question with to neurologists.

Viburnum
23.07.2004, 02:10
Dear Sergey Arkadevich I thank for the answer, yes most likely that now there is to the husband this consequence or investigation of a lesion of a brain and I shall try to talk to neuropathologists. Whether your opinion is possible that that to change?

Viburnum
25.07.2004, 21:19
The dear doctor if that is possible ask to help or assist for my husband 64 in 2003 at it or him there was an extensive infarct and in it or this to year he has received an insult and Diabetum 2 go type now at it or him problems of an eye, partial loss of memory but especially disturbs me a sex problem on the one hand he cannot be with me tk at it or him that he is impossible and on the other hand that is called since morning and see you in the evening only about it or this and speaks up to that to me to have as it is possible to be more longly in the street that only he to me did not stick I talked on this subject with the urologist we have checked up the husband at it or him has come to light an initial stage of an adenoma of a medicine except for takvioly to him to drink is impossible hurts heart and prostomol-uno to him at all does not help or assist if is possible help or assist