PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor at me a problem the matter is that I experience difficulties with mocheispusk...

Ruslan
15.07.2004, 13:20
The doctor at me a problem the matter is that I experience difficulties with an emiction, especially in the extremity or end wetting kak-leaves in the portions and more probably iz-for it or this at me very weak erection, therefore I complex in attitudes or relations with girls and dosih pores the virgin in the those 18 years: ((((

Sergey
18.07.2004, 16:16
Probably, it is a prostatitis or augmentation of a prostate. To you to be surveyed not at this forum, and personally with andrologom. Is still to pair or steam references, but personally. vip6k@bk. ru

Kuharkin S.A.
19.07.2004, 15:28
Your problem is quite entered in a picture of a colliculitis which can be accompanied by disturbance of an emiction: it becomes speeded up or intermittent, sometimes in 2 stages (I - long, II - short). Also depression of quality of sex, depression libido, a premature ejaculation is marked or celebrated. Unpleasant sensations and pains in the extremity or end of an emiction and an ejaculation are possible or probable. Displays can be in the form of one of the above-stated signs or several.
Concerning Sergey's statements I wish to tell or say, that in 18 years the given situation cannot be connected with augmentation of a prostate in any way or its or her inflammation, t. To. It is more age pathology. Though that the colliculitis can be consequence or investigation of incorrectly treated prostatitis - it agree.

Ruslan
22.07.2004, 00:03
Whether neznaju a colliculitis it, but no morbid and unpleasant sensations at an emiction at me are present also periodicity of an emiction too normal, there is only a difficulty at an emiction sravnimoe with that which there are when a member in the raised or excited status, and problems to an erection, iz-for it or this and with girls constants oblomy, at the last minute when I already and am ready, and he is quiet as a boa: (((((

Kuharkin S.A.
24.07.2004, 05:00
There is enough and one prizanka. Direct correlation with a sexual life - is not present. All explanatories in the previous answer. I have specified the most probable reason, but it does not settle or exhaust a problem. Visit or attend androloga.