PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I shall repeat the question from 20.12.02: Situation such: to our marriage or spoilage 2, 5 years...

Lena
20.07.2004, 12:10
I shall repeat the question from 20.12.02:
Situation such: to our marriage or spoilage 2, 5 years, pregnancy did not come, and I have risen on observation at ginekologa-the endocrinologist (anovulation). Having made the analysis on the latent infections (PIF-the method), at me was found out with chlamydias. At the husband have found nothing. No clinical picture, any troubles neither at me, nor at it or him is present and was not. I have passed or have taken place course of treatment in KVD, to the husband should appoint or nominate prophylaxis, but the doctor has too gone too far: longly pulled, has then taken spermogrammu, has told or said, that it is necessary to take juice of a prostate, 2 attempts of a capture of this analysis were unsuccessful (at the husband neither morbid sensations, nor problems with an erection never was) then he has declared or announced, that heart feels, what is it - a prostatitis, and navypisyval medicines for the round sum. We with the husband have decided to consult at other expert (from faculty of urology CHGMU), that, having seen the list of medicines, has told or said, that similar doctor from KVD wanted mors of my husband, about prophylaxis has told or said, that she is not necessary - " signs are not present, the picture of illness or disease is not present, only a microflora will kill at all ". About a microflora I agree - I do not know, when at me it will turn out to restore it or her after a course of antibiotics, but here what to do or make? The cabinet or study on sterility or barrenness again will send me on treatment, in fact without prophylaxis probably repeated infection from the husband, time goes, and desired pregnancy all is removed further...: (prompt, what vsyo-taki to make? With deep respect, Lena

Rabaev G.G.
21.07.2004, 14:33
1 To be treated it was necessary also for you and the spouse.
2 To execute spermogrammu.
3 To pass or take place full gynecologic inspection to you.
Necessarily: endocrinologic or endocrinology inspection to you and the spouse; research on the EXPERT, the test for compatibility of a semen and cervical slime.
Decision-making on tactics treatment.

Lena
22.07.2004, 08:27
Thanks for the answer, the dear doctor.
1. About it or this I also worry, t. To. To the husband and have not appointed or nominated prophylaxis, and at me in the extremity or end of January the check analysis will be on acknowledgement or confirmation of treatment. How much or As far as I understand, prophylaxis in that case does not demand the complex or difficult scheme or plan of treatment.
2. Spermogramma it has been made. The doctor on arms or hand has not given out result, even that an extract of it or him to make. Has told or said, that all is normal - quantity or amount, activity, viscosity and presence of leucocytes only is raised or increased. As how much he has not considered necessary to tell or say.
3. I have passed or have taken place inspection, laid in gynecology (a hospital at faculty of obstetrics and gynecology medinstitute) where the senior lecturer of faculty after observation has told or said, that at me NMTS and an anovulation on a background of dysfunction of ovaries (at me a gemination of a uterus). Therefore have attached to the endocrinologist on observation and treatment (FSG, LG, Prolactinum in norm or rate, is raised or increased a hydrocortisone, pricked during one cycle Progesteronum), therefrom us with the husband and have sent to treat a clamidiosis.
The researches recommended by you on the EXPERT (unfortunately, I I do not know, what is it) and the test for compatibility to us did not spend (can be later and will spend).
While the husband kick with purpose or appointment of prophylaxis, there can be you can tell or say, what preparations to him should be accepted?

Koblikov I.A.
24.07.2004, 00:35
My opinion - still not time to repeat the analysis to the husband on a chlamydia, to take as a material and a secret of a prostate and a semen. To not treat yet.