PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Taking a shower has found out on a head of a member (in several...

Alexey
23.07.2004, 03:20
Hello the doctor! Taking a shower has found out on a head of a member (in several millimeters from otverstja mochespuskatelnogo the channel) neboloe the red speck similar on pryshchik (one). On oshup it firm or rough slightly. Such impression, that what that has rubred with image a callositas. It not cheshetsja, does not hurt... Three days before has woken up with a heat 37.9 which by the evening has fallen up to 36.8 in the morning and to attributes it was ORVI (cold). Whether there is here what that interrelation? Whether remind it what signs that diseases? To the doctor soon I am going to to go. But explain a situation please. To me of 18 years, I the virgin. Whether it is necessary to me to worry? I have passed or have taken place two days, a speck smeared only a children's cream. It has not passed or has not taken place. neto sootvetsvujushchih tehn. Agents for a picture. The scanner too. Besides the speck even at usual survey not at once is evident. And on its or his photo it is possible and to not find. But to the touch it rough and rigid... What is it? What suspicions can be?

Koblikov I.A.
24.07.2004, 00:11
Badly we work. I write already 5 answer, and you all will not recover 8 (((
So. It can be parauretralnaja a caste, or has inflamed or corked.