PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Never addressed to the urologist, but now have appeared probl...

Vladimir, 52 years
22.07.2004, 05:49
The dear doctor! Never addressed to the urologist, but now there were problems, help or assist, please, advice or council. Here 2 3 months the itch in the field of a proctal or an anal aperture disturbs, and is constant in one area, I would tell or say, in one point. Periodically 1 2 times a month or less often happen nojushchie pains in the field of a rectum: either after a defecation, or without the visible reasons, or after an ejaculation; if the pain arises in a dream I wake up. Prhodit in itself in 30 60 minutes, quickly passes or takes place after a clyster with cold water. The chair at me always normal, is not present external hemorrhoidal sites, the blood in a feces is not present; the sex moments - on age, happen gerpeticheskie attacks in the field of a breech (if it important). Whether yours I the patient? Help or assist, please advice or council. In advance I thank for the answer.

Koblikov I.A.
23.07.2004, 21:32
For the beginning you should seem to the proctologist, and us urolgam - the second rate. Under complaints reminds a proctal or an anal crack, however without a rectoscopy of any treatment to begin does not follow.