PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zravstvujte the Doctor, me 24 years. The history with kidneys has begun nearby 1, 5 years...

Denis
22.07.2004, 14:50
Zravstvujte the Doctor, me 24 years. The history with kidneys has begun nearby 1, 5 years ago
When at me US
Has found out a stone about 3 mm in a left kidney. I have begun according to
Friends it is treated by every possible grasses (pol-has fallen, rhizomes Mareny,
Various diuretic collectings), and still accepted preparation Gindzhaleling,
About one year I all it accepted and as a result this stone as I have understood have left
Sand,
Though I at all have not felt, on the next US to me have told or said that more
Anything is not present, though the kidney continued to hurt or be ill;be sick periodically but much less often
And not so it is strong. One week ago I went and have made a roentgen (to me entered a contrast agent)
The doctor has told or said that stones are not present also any inflammation too not present,
The only thing that he to me has told or said, that at me a right-hand nephroptosis. But happens at me the left side in the field of a kidney aches a bit, and hurts basically in the morning before descending or going in a toilet after you descend or go, practically instantly passes or takes place, still the left side starts to hurt or be ill;be sick when longly are in horizontal position.
Tell or Say please, whether it is necessary to me to adhere to any diet, and what alcoholic drinks can be used.

Koblikov I.A.
22.07.2004, 22:16
For YOU restrictions in diete are not present. Any alcohol at MKB is undesirable.