PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me an allergy on a preparation Biseptolum which is appointed or nominated to me by doctors. An allergy...

Sergey
20.07.2004, 11:16
At me an allergy on a preparation Biseptolum which is appointed or nominated to me by doctors. An allergy in the following: the prepuce and a balanus (poklasnenija, a turgidity, ranki) inflames. Once accepted the given preparation, there was an allergy, has stopped reception - has disappeared. Has passed or has taken place about 6 months. Have again appointed or nominated Biseptolum, about an allergy has forgotten and has drunk oklolo 6 tablets. The same attributes have again begun. Have then started to disappear. And at this time I have visited or attended a private or an individual bath (illnesses or diseases at friends are excluded), after the urethra has inflamed, is closer to a head. On a prepuce and heads traces of an allergy have disappeared, unless small reddening on an output or exit of a urethra. But there was an itch in a urethra and kak-after an output or exit would wet there is a sensation, that urine has left not all. Advise that to me to do or make where and whether it is necessary to address in general. And whether it is possible to be ill with any infectious diseases, for example in the same baths.

Koblikov I.A.
21.07.2004, 12:42
Biseptolum and preparations with Sulfanilamidums to not apply it is more never.
Disease at dermatologists is called Sulfoeritema, once again can cause or call serious problems, not only on a skin.