PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Here 3 years I suffer an inguinal hernia and in the last...

Artem
14.07.2004, 14:58
Hello the doctor!
Here 3 years I suffer an inguinal hernia and recently and easy or light;mild pains in an egg from the same party or side. At me never was problems with an erection and recently pojavilas-I not in a status to keep it or her even for short time! HELP or ASSIST I ASK YOU!!! I am married also to me 24 years!
Thankful in advance!

Koblikov I.A.
15.07.2004, 21:26
Are ready to help or assist. We wait on survey and tests.
8 916 5100940

Artem
17.07.2004, 05:19
Doctor Koblikov, Hello!
To my great regret I do not live in Russia. If you not trudno-would like to know about kakom/them diagnoze/ah there is a speech and what methods of treatment?

Koblikov I.A.
18.07.2004, 02:12
Still more more you regret, that you live not in Russia - a stronghold of democracy and high technologies!
Basically, it is possible to try to make diagnostics virtually. But for this purpose to you will have to use Veb-the chamber with the good sanction, to receive the consent partnershi on demonstration soitija, to coordinate or agreee;compound with us time of a virtual consultation, a platform and a browser on which the connection will be established or installed.
We wait for specifications.

JAnislav
19.07.2004, 18:30
Uv. Ilya Aleksandrovich!
How to understand your words " Russia a stronghold of democracy
And high technologies ". You indeed so consider or count?

Artem
20.07.2004, 09:09
Hello the doctor! Prompt please what sanction it is required for kamery-I shall try to find such and to receive the consent of the wife (though it is not especially believed in it). Meanwhile I shall try to describe words: I feel exaltation in the bottom of a stomach or belly as usually and even I feel as a blood fills an organ, but still not being napolnenym the blood departs, the organ falls and on it or this all comes to an end.

Artem
20.07.2004, 14:10
I also wished to tell or say, that was at 2 doctors: 1 usual, 2 urologist. Both have directed on razl. Analyses, but the first to all still also has put diagnoz-an orchitis in spite of the fact that temperatures seryoznoj swelled up is not present and has written out "Augmentin", the urologist has not written out anything. A question such: whether it is necessary to start to accept a medicine before reception of results of analyses, and whether it will damage or injure;hurt in case of if the diagnosis is distinct from put.
Thankful in advance!

Artem
21.07.2004, 04:24
With impatience I wait for your answers!