PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether you will prompt what analyses it is necessary zdat for diagnostics of job p...

Pelageja
18.07.2004, 04:36
Whether you will prompt what analyses it is necessary zdat for diagnostics of job of kidneys? The craniotrypesis, an oncotomy visnochnoj shares have been spent, but after time and courses of treatment of result are not present. Probably that all problems lay in disturbance of job pochek-sharp pressure jumps, vascular paraksizmy why that are called by neuropathologists as epi-attacks though it is groundless.

Koblikov I.A.
18.07.2004, 17:01
I do not think so. In fact analyses on a regular basis surrendered?
What showed? An inflammation?

Pelageja
20.07.2004, 09:07
Looking what analyses... Many surrendered, but is concrete on diagnostics of kidneys, hearts did not surrender anything. In that that and a problem... nevrapotologi data (a symptomatic epilepsy) have simply diagnosed and diligently to it or him adhere. On a question about vascular parakzizmah as a result of sharp pressure jump (150/100. Pulse 160 though norm or rate 120/80, pulse 80 90) respond rather foggy. But pristupovo epi as those are not present (do not approach or suit on simtomatike). I so confidently write about it or this as already I have rather appreciable experience and volume of knowledge on the given question.