PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! By results of the analysis of a blood (from a vein) at me it has been revealed...

Dmitry
17.07.2004, 08:51
Good afternoon!

By results of the analysis of a blood (from a vein) at me excess antispermalnyh antibodies approximately in 2 times has been revealed. How much or As far as it can be serezno by way of conception of children?
At the wife the given analysis in norm or rate.
In due time have passed or have taken place course of treatment of a clamidiosis.
Spermogramma bolee-less normal (on some parameters norm or rate, on the some - below norm or rate)
In due time (about 3 years ago) I had an erysipilatous inflammation (with retsedivom approximately in a year) on the left leg or foot, kotroe has mentioned or touched inguinal area.
SHCHitovidka in norm or rate.
In the childhood was ill or sick with a chicken pox. Epidemic parotitis and korju did not hurt or be ill;be sick.
In the childhood was allergichen, now bolee-it is less normal (except that instead of allergies there is a neurodermite)
I do not smoke, I drink moderately and seldom.
With the wife already more than year is not protected and while is ineffectual.
What can you advise?

In advance thanks.

Koblikov I.A.
19.07.2004, 12:27
Dmitry! Send the detailed description spermogrammy and antispermalnogo the test or dough.