PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to Me of 17 years. At me a humpbacked penis. How it can be corrected?...

Michael
16.07.2004, 10:09
Hello, to Me of 17 years. At me a humpbacked penis. How it can be corrected? Whether such penis Is pleasant to girls? Whether its or his form will complicate introduction?

Anton
16.07.2004, 15:46
I not the doctor, but same problems suffer. To me of 18 years. All depends from iskrevlennosti... At me was 3 sex partnershi and like normal. It delivers some inconveniences in the certificate or act. Partnershi did not complain. kripis. All will be normal!

Artem
17.07.2004, 21:01
At me the same problem (though, I I do not consider or I I count as a problem). In it or this there is nothing unusual. To me 20 was nearby 10 partnyorsh (including constants), all by way of, during the sexual certificate or act is not present any inconveniences! All depends not on a member, and from what you in bed! Success! And in general, I do not think, that it is necessary kak-to treat or level it that, only if you will have problems.

Koblikov I.A.
18.07.2004, 04:28
In the beginning konfy a similar question, in the middle a minimum 50 similar. Read and compare. Comrades commentators most likely are right.

funtik
19.07.2004, 01:06
And at me not such. .kak bananchik... .i anything:)
By the way in mnogigih books it is written WHAT IS IT the NATURE And IT'S OK!

Ecstasy Lover
19.07.2004, 05:19
Yes I in the beginning too was fooled in this occasion, but imho this all * * and it is not necessary to be exhausted, me too 18 years, and any inconveniences during sex I do not test