PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Ilya Aleksandrovich, all over again my history then my questions. To me 25...

Cyril
16.07.2004, 05:29
Dear Ilya Aleksandrovich, all over again my history then my questions. To me of 25 years, before hurted or was ill;was sick nothing, the floor of year back after provocation (alcoholic) has handed over analyses (REEF) on a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma as there were indistinct sensations shchekotki in district of m. of a bubble and a head of a member. The mycoplasma has appeared positive. The repeated analysis on all diseases has appeared negative, the doctor has diagnosed a chronic mycoplasma. To be treated was not in time, because has left for Holland. There has gone to the local doctor (30 years of the experience, but as a rule full otsustvie qualifications) with the results, but he has told or said that about such illness or disease never in a life heard ZH-) and has agreed to send me to the urologist in hospital (here, usually, kvalifitsirovanaja the help). For revealing a source of an infection the doctor has appointed or nominated kulturalnyj the analysis wet also semens on a mycoplasma (hominis) a ureaplasma, but the analysis has shown nothing, iz-that in a semen bacteria have been revealed: escherichia coli, klebsiella pneumoniae, enterococcus faecalis (excuse, it probably names of bacteria on " latinsko-Dutch ":) Treated their antibiotics amoxicilline/clavulaanzuur. Then has handed over kulturalnyj the analysis wet both semens on a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma repeatedly. Results negative. Has asked the doctor to make PRTS, he has told or said that in Holland PRTS for a mycoplasma do not use and has let me go in peace, having told or said what treat he me cannot, as results negative, but if disease at me in the chronic form I can pass this disease by another. Results of analyses at my girl as all negative (it or she has an erosion shejki uteruses) though sexual partners at it or her was much.
Questions: 1) whether there Could be a REEF the test positive iz-for nalichaja vyshenazvanyh bacteria in a prostate? (the REEF resta in institute Gabrichevskogo has not found the description http: // www. gabr. org); 2) whether the mycoplasma Can leave an organism itself; 3) Recently met many opinions that a mycoplasma to treat it is not necessary while she does not disturb, and that to her 30 % of the population possess. Whether it is necessary to treat it or her? 4) whether I can possess other infections (including chronic) and whether it is necessary to search for them? 5) on treatment of a chronic mycoplasma I met advice or councils of doctors: from hospitalization on 2 nedeli-ukoly-massage of a prostate, up to " simply to have a drink antibiotics in tablets "). What treatment is practised by you (in a general view)? 6) If it is necessary to treat, that will advise what better to make in my case? To hand over PRTS in Russia? Or at once to start treatment? By new year I shall go home to holiday for 2 weeks and our medicine will be again accessible to me:)
Many thanks!

Koblikov I.A.
17.07.2004, 17:40
On items or points, for brevity:
1. No
2. After treatment - yes
3. After that treatments - it is improbable
4. Up to " simply to have a drink antibiotics in tablets

Koblikov I.A.
19.07.2004, 03:58
5. About the same
6. To treat wait, it is better poditozhit the information, to think, then to start.
IN RUSSIA!!!