PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my sister of 11 years. She suffers a night uracrasia. Its or her mother also approximately d...

Katerina
17.07.2004, 01:14
To my sister of 11 years. She suffers a night uracrasia. Its or her mother also approximately till 18 20 years was ill or sick with this illness. The sister lives in a deaf or an indistinct small village and dostupapa to professional doctors is not present. As neimeja material agents it is possible to cure the child somewhat quicker. Zaranieblagodarna for the answer.

Veka
18.07.2004, 12:27
From national agents - to drink it is made. A grass zveroboja. My daughter had this problem - treated everything, than only it is possible, And HAS passed or HAS taken place the URACRASIA ITSELF when have begun monthly.

Koblikov I.A.
18.07.2004, 19:59
It agree with Veka, for a case with village there is simply nothing to add. For city: a course of a stylostixis, hypnosis, but only after survey of the neuropathologist and the urologist.

Ekaterina
19.07.2004, 00:44
If it is possible, tell on more detailed about zveroboe. What doses should be accepted, vkakoe time of day. What principle of action of broth (or nevertheless it is necessary to make).