PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, to me 20 years, and at me till now has not grown a member up to normal ra...

Sasha
18.07.2004, 08:18
The doctor, to me 20 years, and at me till now has not grown a member till the normal size. Its or his length 13, 5 at an erection but when it or her is not present 6!!!
In a circle at an erection 12, in thickness of 4 sm if from above to measure. I thought hormones does not suffice, but Testosteron-Depotum 19, 82 (7 40), t. e. In norm or rate. So why the member has not grown even up to 15 16 sm??? The doctor, whether is chance that he still podrastet??? I bojust to make love to the girl, t. To. Probably at a kind of "it or this" she me will ridicule ((((the member small iz-what my body height 170 Can???? And still I till now have not enough bristle and few hair under mouses, and on a pubis not densely though a dough in norm or rate. How you can explain it????
Tell or Say, whether it is possible after end pubertata (and at me he I think already the member by means of the androgens entered from the outside has ended) to increase???? And if yes, on how much??? (in sm) and to itself to address?

Kuharkin S.A.
18.07.2004, 13:11
13.5 sm are a norm or rate (30 % of men have from 13 up to 14 sm). With body height not svzjazano. Pubertat has terminated. To grow up with pomoshju hormones it is impossible. With a disadvantage of a pilosis on man's type can have the general or common reasons (if to assume. That he vsetaki nedoros till the sizes put to him).

Dimka
18.07.2004, 20:11
Yes not parsja you, are normal all:). At me here 14, me 24 years.:) and all is normal at me...
Look or See itself on a ruler a greater or big difference you you see between 13, 5 and 15. It is assured or confident that on osup this difference the girl and will not notice.:)