PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Has handed over urine on a microflora where have found a staphilococcus and more two naz...

Elena
14.07.2004, 20:03
Hello! Has handed over urine on a microflora where have found a staphilococcus and more two names I has not remembered. It was excruciated with a urinary bubble for a long time, I do not know, why so it is long me did not survey.. Now I asked by a question with what this "nursery" can be connected and whether it can concern raised or increased Testosteron-Depotum and how consequence or investigation, to sterility or barrenness? It is enough antibiotics for treatment (gentomitsin)?

Koblikov I.A.
16.07.2004, 06:59
Though in norm or rate urine is sterile, true presence of such mixed microflora in urine is doubtful.
WHAT degree baktriurii is specified in the answer?
Question on sterility or barrenness we shall leave while opened or open.
Whether the diagnosis the Pyelonephritis sounded earlier?

Elena
17.07.2004, 23:04
Thanks for attention in my question. The degree names I cannot, in a card I could have seen only daggers about names of bacteria. Has recollected, that kogda-that on US to me have told or said, that is visible that I have transferred or carried a pyelonephritis though I have not noticed it or this. And in urine there was a turbidity similar on pesochek...

Koblikov I.A.
18.07.2004, 19:52
The information has not enough.
Hand over 3 analyses of urine with an interval of 4 5 days and send us the answer.