PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! We with the wife have decided to get or start children, have handed over analyses. Analyses display...

Alex
15.07.2004, 12:06
Good afternoon!
We with the wife have decided to get or start children, have handed over analyses. Analyses have shown presence of a ureaplasma, streptococcuses and staphilococcuses.
After treatment urealpzmy in analyses is not present more, and staphilococcuses and streptococcuses have remained, except for that to them enterococci were added.
In this connection a question. On treatment of a coccal infection how much is expedient. Personally she at all does not disturb me. Except for that I am am hurted often with a throat, and it too the center of an infection.
I understand, what all this is not so good, but whether will bring treatment finally greater harm, than its or his absence? Me at the moment bespokit only the future child and normal pregnancy of the wife.

Koblikov I.A.
15.07.2004, 22:53
Begin treatment under the control of an ENT of the doctor until when he will tell or say, that you are healthy.
After that hand over spermogrammu, duly, and send us result. Do not hurry up with pregnancy.

Alex
16.07.2004, 15:22
Good afternoon!
The matter is that at me an adenoid disease and how much I it or him did not try to cure all uselessly. Only time I spend, let alone different procedures and tablets. On it or this I strongly doubt of successful treatment of a tonsillitis. Can will advise good LORa, or nevertheless it is not necessary to twitch?

Koblikov I.A.
17.07.2004, 15:16
The smear and crop from fauces, further any ENT will consult.
Can address to us in gospitalru,