PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me 21 year, problems in a sex life never earlier...

Ivar
15.07.2004, 16:06
The dear doctor! To me 21 year, problems in a sex life never was earlier, but has now started to notice sometimes, that when there comes an ejaculation - the semen at all is not allocated. Such happens not often, more often it's OK, but nevertheless there is also it me disturbs a little. With what it can be connected? I can is simple I get tired or I am nervous? (at me now problems of personal character, on nerves constantly, plus I work much, I get tired). Nothing hurts. You could assume, what is it with me? And it to be treated by what agents? Or can it's OK? Thanks.

Kuharkin S.A.
16.07.2004, 21:25
Ejakultsija is there is an allocation of a semen. Probably you have in view of at an orgasm does not occur or happen ejakultsii? Most likely it is a problem regultsii distal departments semjavynosjashchih ways, often byvat at diabetiikov and spinalnh patients. There are also other reasons, but less often. Usually it is not connected with "nerves" though to exclude it is impossible. It is necessary obsledovats, and then already to discuss treatment is can be and therapy of the core zabolvanija which leads anejakuljatsii (m.. And rktrogradnaja ejakultsija). And there can be a symptomatic stimulation.