PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether you could give exhaustive answers to mine Questions: 1. Opinions about prep...

Valery
16.07.2004, 04:58
Whether you could give exhaustive answers to mine
Questions: 1. Opinions on a preparation "Ressan". (the Link on: www. anticancer. net) 2.
Opinions on preparation "proskar" or "Finast". In occasion of the disease: an adenoma of a prostate. The sizes (6, 3* 4, 6* 4, 0), PV-144.
PSA within the limits of norm or rate. Seriously to be treated did not try. Tried or tasted various homeopathic preparations, but without special results. Now in current of some time I accept "Cardur".
Some times consulted at leaders hirurgov-urologists. Unfortunately, as it seems to me, at surgeons uzkoprofessionalnyj the approach, and the answer in all cases in favour of the radical decision (!). Now I wish to try or taste "finast", t. To. In the miracles promised "Resanom" it is believed hardly. A surgical intervention it would be desirable to avoid, pull time, there can be pojavjatsja more effective medicines, especially to me only 55 years, recently next time married. About unpleasant consequences of a resection too naslyshan. e. Trivial history. Would be very grateful to you for exhaustive answer, your opinion about
The mentioned preparations and the references given by you.
Yours faithfully,
Valery.

Koblikov I.A.
16.07.2004, 17:57
As I hirurg-the urologist the basic answer will be more than brief: to be operated (an adenoma of a prostate. The sizes (6, 3* 4, 6* 4, 0), PV-144. PSA within the limits of norm or rate.) just that is necessary. A technique of performance of the operative grant or manual - separate conversation.
" I wish to try or taste " 2 and so to you I predict, that is very fast on a background of reception of this preparation a sexual potency will start to decrease. (look the developed or unwrapped summary)
My mail urol@03. ru