PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At me such question to you. In the morning has collected urine and uvide...

Simeon
15.07.2004, 18:45
Hello, the doctor. At me such question to you.
In the morning has collected urine and has seen, that she has yellow color and muddy. And muddy she iz-for any fine hardly visible white hlopev on all volume. They as fine slices of cotton or something similar. Tell or say it is not a signal of disease? And more, what means frequent desires to an emiction? It is time at an o'clock or once a minute? How to define or determine?
Yours faithfully, Simeon.

To Simeon (a question from June, 9th)
16.07.2004, 07:31
Urine can be muddy: 1) from the big maintenance or contents of salts (salts are both normal and pathological); 2) at a bacteriuria, t. e. At the big maintenance or contents of bacteria in urine (it patalogija). Probably these or it hlopja-it is fiber, and it is possible or probable at you in urine there are even cylinders. And about yours pozyvov-it is similar to a cystitis. In any case you should RUN in an out-patient department and to hand over on the analysis I wet: on the general or common analysis also it is possible on the maintenance or contents of pathological fiber of Benz-Johns.

Koblikov I.A.
16.07.2004, 09:24
Fine flakes most likely a saline deposit.
Frequent desires a little = it is time at an o'clock.
It is desirable to hand over the analysis somewhat quicker.