PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. After some doubts has gone to make dopler on On...

Konstantin 37.
14.07.2004, 11:36
Hello the doctor.
After some doubts has gone to make dopler on
To occasion of an incontience of an erection (considered or counted a problem cleanly psychological earlier (and already it is a lot of years)). The control dose kaverdzhekta (2, 5) at all has not given an erection. The doctor (I polnost trust him) by results of (the conclusion promised to write after definition of a dose)
Has assumed congenital defect with leakage in 2 h
mestah-at the basis and in golvke. Introduction remained
Dose (7, 5) has not given an erection (it is necessary to increase still a dose).
You could not speak the developed situation and
What to do or make further from your point of view. Simply depicted prospects enter me in dipressivnoe a status. Or can (forgive or excuse my naivety) kaverdzhekt could be simply old? In advance thanks.
Yours faithfully.

Kuharkin S.A.
14.07.2004, 15:24
Doppler is a method mozvoljajushchy to fix or record presence and even partly to make a quantitative estimation of venous leakage on an index of final systolic rate of a blood flow. But unfortunately this simple method how cannot help or assist to establish or install a place (if at all it is possible to speak about a concrete place, it is usual govrjat about ways of pathological dump of a blood). For more exact quantitative estimation of venous leakage sushchestvute farmakavernozometrija (apparatus Cavomat) - on the basis of last can be judged prospects conservative terapiii (even without direct stimulators of an erection of type kaverdzhekta) or venoznorj surgeries, or the conclusion about necessity implanattsii spetsalnyh devices for vyzvanija and poddrezhanija erections is (as a last resort done or made. BUT here it is necessary to consider, that before to undertake any decision on operation (except for absolutely unequivocal cases) it is necessary to represent really the ways of venous leakage estimated or appreciated tolko according to farmakokavernozografii. If venous leakage distal, it is possible at (depending on data farmakokavernozometrii) raschityvat on success or from konservatinoj for therapy, or from venous surgery (easy or light;mild operation), or from implantatsionnoj to surgery of a penis, if venous leakage proximal - that (too on the basis of data farmakokavernozometrii) can help or assist implantatsionnaja surgery (operation a little bit more hardly and more dearly or expensively) or konservatinaja therapy. Here such concept at inspection in occasion of neuderzhanija erections (it is valid libopsihogennogo character more often, or owing to venous leakage). That that dooper has shown presence of venous leakage is still nepovod for grief, as well as assay with kaverdzhektom, especially on 2, 5 mg can and to not be the erectile answer, and to 10 mkg totally in conditions frustratsii (and the cabinet or study of the doctor definitely does not add confidence of) reaction - 3 on a five-point scale (t is admissible. e. Swelling or Turgescence of a sexual member, with some augmentation of a rigidity in a diametrical direction, but not in axial). All this can govrit as about expressed erektlnyh the disturbances which are a subject this or that operation, and lungs, quite curable by means of conservative actions.

Cyril
15.07.2004, 05:37
The dear doctor!
To me of 26 years. Already in tesenie 3 years I test problems with erektsiej-after the beginning of the sexual certificate or act an erection vanishes at active movements, at slow movements the erection vanishes more slowly. However, if I strain muscles of a perineum, I can keep an erection till the moment orgazama and I finish almost always. But almost never I can 2 times in 1 day, and I do not have morning erections never. However, if I laying raise or excite a member the erection is saved by a masturbation till 30 minutes if I rise on legs or foots vanishes for 5 10 minutes. Besides at me varikotsele, and veins on a sexual member and legs or foots after the spent medicamental therapy recently have increased. I ask you to tell or say, my situation is how much serious and that I can make for improvement of an erection (while I do not have time and money for inspection)...

Kuharkin S.A.
15.07.2004, 10:42
Cyril, has responded you above in your topic.