PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist to explain a situation please. About 3 4 years ago...

Dmitry
14.07.2004, 01:10
Hello! Help or assist to explain a situation please. About 3 4 years ago I have noticed on a skin moshenki set of small "spots" of corporal (?) color. It did not disturb me while recently I have noticed that they have appeared all over again in the bottom of a penis and then began to appear and above. Punctual or dot inspissations inside of them are to the touch felt. It began to excite me strongly; prompt what is it can be and as well as where it is treated. Zaranie it is grateful. p. s. Nearly has not forgotten: some of them in due course have accepted the extended form, externally such are similar something on white "chervjachkov" (??)

Alexander
14.07.2004, 19:46
Precisely! I just have glanced here to ask the same question. The truth " white worms " yet did not observe, but kak-that excites all rest. Help or assist to understand, please!

Kuharkin S.A.
14.07.2004, 23:37
Possibly it is atheromas - not terribly, only do not try to squeeze out them. If stir or prevent - it is possible to excise them accurately.