PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon the dear Doctor, at me a problem serious imev the sexual certificate or act be...

The Dutch
12.07.2004, 17:11
Good afternoon the dear Doctor, at me a problem serious imev the sexual certificate or act without rubber in a month pochustvoval a burning sensation at emictions and transparent allocation very small size has gone to the urologist in a countryside he has told or said that umenja gardnerella he treated week, the burning sensation has passed or has taken place but allocation proceeded, he has told or said what is it from a prostatitis, after a week had a floor the certificate or act with prez-an ohm after 1 go the certificate or act from moch, the channel dripped yellow allocation in a week has gone to city to the urologist he has handed over analyses has found out trihom-and with a prostatitis, but having heard that there is another urolog-the expert was treated at it or him 3 after the analysis trihom-and have found out still, he has written out tablet TIBERAL on 5 has told or said that should help or assist, whether the Doctor I wished to ask you chronic at me trih-and whether shall be taken off or recover I ichem to me threatens, I very much am afraid from sterility or barrenness, am very grateful

Koblikov I.A.
14.07.2004, 18:40
It is not known as respond. Can, analyses to us will send? All - all?