PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To my father-in-law (65 years, live in near podmoskove) has put...

Sergey
11.07.2004, 16:19
The dear doctor! To my father-in-law (65 years, live in near podmoskove) have diagnosed an adenoma (according to relatives - in size with an egg) and recommended the prompt operation. However, it or he had insult of a brain and the current diagnosis tserebroskleroz. It will strongly complicate the operational and postoperative period. We heard, that there is a technique of operating of an adenoma with the minimal postoperative period. Prompt, please, where it is possible to perform such operation and how much or as far as she is effective. Thanks, Sergey.

Kuharkin S.A.
12.07.2004, 14:37
If you mean ROUND of a prostate - that of hospitals full. Is better ROUND do or make in Intsitute Urologies. Is even less ivazivnye technologies - connected with introduction of alcohol in trasurtralnym by and stentirovanie a back urethra, there are also other techniques. Each of methods as well as the open adenomectomy has the indications and contraindications, merits and demerits. In absentia it is difficult to recommend any method.
Be surveyed. Hand over PSA. Fill IPSS, make urofloumetriju. In general it can be possible to manage tablets. The sizes by the way too are better for defining or determining in golobinnyh eggs, and in a cube of sm by trasrektalnogo US.

Koblikov I.A.
14.07.2004, 04:20
The operational risk and opportunity of high-grade operation to you will help or assist to define or determine with regional hospital. Solve questions with hospitalization officially. " The technique of operating of an adenoma with the minimal postoperative period " can end is sad.